|Subject: You should know this!!
This is a true story...
About a week or so ago, a mother took her eager 3 year old son to
Burger King for lunch. After they ate their lunch the mother said that the
son could go and play on the playground for awhile since he ate all his
She watched as the boy played in the tunnels, slide and in the
ball-pit. The boy played for about 10 minutes when he started to whimper
The mother asks the boy what had happened and he mearly (sic) replied,
"Hurt mommy." The mother assumed that the little boy had banged
his elbow or something while playing.
They left to return home. A half and hour after they were home, the
mother noticed some big red welts on the little boys arms and legs. Not
being able to figure out what they were, the mother started to look at
them closer. Could be red ant bites...she did not know.
An hour later, the little boy died. Come to find out, when returning to
Burger King to see if there were red ants in the play area, in case the
little boy had an allergic reaction. Burger King employees and herself
discovered that there was a family of baby rattlesnakes living underneath
the balls in the ball-pit area.
She has since found out that this happens
more frequently than not (this is my favourite line).
The snakes will crawl into the ball pit because
it is dark and warm in there. She knows for a fact that another death has
occurred because of this in South Carolina. Please use caution when
letting any children play in an outside play area of a fast food
restaurant, this could happen anywhere. Burger Kings are now building
their play area's inside the buildings for a safer environment.